CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19: OVERNIGHT PRINTS UPDATES & FAQ
Information Valid As Of Wed Apr 01 2020
With all the new restrictions being put in place by Federal and State, am I still able to order products and have them delivered?
- Overnight Prints continues to remain operational around the world. Our team is working hard to ensure the products and services you rely on are printed, prepared and delivered in the same quality manner you’ve always expected from us. Our team is diligently working with our third-party shipping partners to ensure your products are delivered in a safe and timely manner.
Are your products safe?
- Our products and materials are sourced from all over the world.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has stated: "The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low." (Source: https://www.un.org/en/coronavirus/covid-19-faqs)
- We are confident that our products are safe for use. As a company, we continue to enforce vigorous safety laws and internal procedures.
What are you doing to keep your team members safe?
- The health and safety of our valued customers, partners, providers and team members remains our top priority. This means we are taking every precaution necessary as we continue to provide the products and service you have come to expect from Overnight Prints.
- Those team members who are in the position to productively work from home, have been asked to work remotely.
- For locations where we have team members that must be on site to do their jobs, we have increased cleaning, disinfecting and additional health protocols.
Have there been any service disruptions?
- We have seen very limited disruption to Overnight Prints customers at this time.
- Please note that we have reduced hours for customer service via phone. The current times for the call lines are Monday - Friday: 11am - 4pm. Alternatively, you are able to contact us our e-mail anytime. Our customer service agents are pleased to help you.
Do you anticipate manufacturing will be shut down?
- We do not anticipate any of our manufacturing plants will be shut down. However, it would be irresponsible not to plan and have contingency plans in place for worst case scenarios.